Sunday 12 September 2010

My first breakfast in California

Davis, California. Somehow even more beautiful than I had imagined it to be. I have been here for just over 36 hours now and have yet to see a cloud.


In the hotel, amoungst the multicoloured cheerios and sugar-drenched donuts, I decided to make myself a cream cheese bagel dusted with cinnamon and drizzled with honey. I believe this is a rather American bagel combo?! I gobbled this down whilst the warmth of the glorious Californian sunshine painted my face. Bliss. Bring it on Davis!

4 comments:

  1. that looks so delicious, its weird what you find in america, they eat things for breakfast you'd usually have for lunch. I love it :)

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it's snowing in Leeds!! Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margaret, I am actually going to be living here in California until July 2011. Crazy to think it is snowing in Leeds?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting! I love hearing from you.